Colonics

Scroll Down to Book an Appointment

Tree of Life Colonics supports you in taking steps towards whole natural health.

Cash Donations for Services

Treatment Room Picture

Far Infrared Sauna Sessions

Call to schedule a sauna session: 503-866-3840

Far Infrared Saunas are different than a regular sauna because it uses light to create the heat. Only 20% of the air is heated allowing the body to absorb the other 80% without the high temperatures. There are many studies you can research online that show the many benefits of FIR light.  Its heat deeply penetrates the muscles, joints, and tissue increasing heart rate and circulation and speeds up the oxygen flow. This supports the detoxing of heavy metals and other toxins that have accumulated over time. Daily sweating also helps purify the skin, reduce pain and inflammation, and gives you an overall sense of relaxation that will help with sleep as well. 

BioMat Session

Call to schedule a Biomat Session: 503-866-3840

Book an appoint

Please read everything carefully and go to my FAQ page where you can get most of your questions answered.

.

I look forward to helping you feel better.

503-866-3840

Please Read Before Booking!

First, it’s important to read the contraindication page, so you know if receiving a colonic is right for you. A diagnosis of any of these conditions renders you contraindicated for colon hydrotherapy services. With a written letter from your doctor, you still may be able to receive a colonic session. 

First appointment is always longer.

The first appointment is longer because you will need to fill out forms and we go over everything you need to know to complete your colon hydrotherapy session.

Resting time after your session.

If this is your first appointment you may want to give yourself the rest of the day after receiving the colonic to see how your body responds. By reading the what to expect page you will feel more confident and comfortable about making a decision for yourself. After you read these pages and you’re still not sure, please visit your doctor for advice.

For more information about services and pricing click the button below.

Informed Consent Disclaimer

I have read and understand the contraindications page and have not been diagnosed with any contraindications for colon irrigation. Therefore I’m aware that colon irrigation and enema device service persons are not physicians and therefore do not insert, diagnose, or prescribe. All Clients are required to self-insert their speculum. By signing the waiver provided on your first visit you agree to have me assist you in that process. Either way, you always have the right to self-insert and the right to ask for assistance.  I am aware of perforations, injury, and illness that have been alleged and claimed with the use of colon irrigation. In addition, I understand that the incursion of the speculum is my own responsibility. During the session, if I experience discomfort or pain, I know that I am responsible for immediately stopping my session.

Tree of Life Colonics has my complete and full permission to perform colon irrigation now that I have read, and do not have any of the contraindications listed on the contraindication page. I’m fully aware and agree to the Informed Consent, Disclaimer, and Tree of Life Colonics policies. Therefore having read the contraindications for colon hydrotherapy I hereby agree that I am responsible for the services received here.